Wallshield coating 3824
Shielded carbon paint for use in- and outside
The 3824 wallshield coating is based on a high quality pure acylate binder. The paint is odorless, low-emmision,solvent free, breathable and frost resistant for shipping during winter.
With this paint you can easily shield your walls against the high frequency fields of transmitter masts and / or the DECT telephone and wireless internet of your neighbors.
3824 can usually be painted over within 24 hours. The paint must be applied undiluted with a brush or roller (thin coat).
Interior and exterior has a excellent adhesion on almost all surfaces such as old layers of paint, plasterboard, wallpaper, stucco, concrete, foam, wood, glass, plastic surfaces etc.
Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints, dispersion silicate paints, facade paints or silicon resin paints. Not applicable are pure mineral paints (clay, loam, chalk, silicate). Due to the high adhesive tensile strenght (to ETAG 004 for EIFS-systems, minimum 0.08 N/mm²), applicable directly under pure organic plaster, no mineral pasters!
Based on a new multi-phase pure acrylate binder. Breathable, free of solvents, plasticizers and emissions. For shielding high frequency electromagnetic fields and low frequency electric alternating fields.
• As a 0-VOC paint emission-free and almost odorless
• Moisture resistance
• Adhesive strength / impact resistance
• Extremely versatile for indoor and outdoor use
• Without metals, therefore corrosion resistant
• High decline with single-layer processing
Pure acylic dispersion, graphite, water, carbon black, additives, preservative (MIT, BIT)
For this product there are no free samples available
- HF-Shielding paint with high attenuation value
- 37 dB attenuation (two layer 44 dB)
- For walls, ceiling, floor
- Very thin and easy to apply
- Indoor up to 7.5 m2 per liter on a non-absorbent surface
- Outside: up to 5m2
- Paintable or wallpaperable
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Contains no metals, solvents or preservatives
- Can be applied in any direction
- Can also be used for low-frequency fields through good grounding
- Wall exterior
- Wall interior
|Screening one-layer||37 dB (99.980%)|
|Screening two-layer||44 dB (99.996%)|
|VOC content||0.2 g/l|
|PAH content||0.002 mg/kg|
|Binding agent||Pure acrylate|
|Application area||Interior, exterior|
|Coverage one-layer||5 - 7.5 m²/l|
|Applicable with||Paint roller, airless (nozzle>525)|
|Spatter behavior||Very low|
|Viscosity (Brookfield)||2000 mPas|
|Film character||Elastic soft|
|Temperature max.||100 °C|
|Pigmentation size max.||100 μm|
|Density||1.25 kg / l|
|Solids content||56 %|
|Frost resistance***||5 frost-/thaw cycles|
|Delivery sizes||1 L|
|Shelf life||12 months after delivery|
|* Volatile organic compounds. The EU limit value for cat. A/a is 30 g/l (by 2010).
** Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. The nonbinding EU limit value for children toys is 0.2 mg/kg.
*** The given frost resistance is valid liquid in the container, of course on the wall its permanent frost-resistant.