XYZ Enclosures for EMI shielding 1920Custom size EMI shielding enclosures, for standard price and no tooling cost.
The XYZ EMI shielding housings 1920 series not just have a fresh new modern look but also shield very well. They can be supplied in any size within just a few days. The shielded housing is made up of only two parts, however, when it is open, it is open on three sides of the housing.
This makes assembly very easy. It can be produced in 3mm thick aluminium or 2mm thick stainless steel (other thickness and materials on request). For good electrical contact and easy opening of the housing there is made use of sophisticated snap-on fingers, bolts
and/or locks which result in controlled accesses to the inside. The round corners gives the housing a friendly look and feel, but the housing is also rigid and molest -proof.
Shielding performance (dB)
Deze container niet bewerken s.v.p.
Grafiek: XYZ shielded enclosures (70)
Please note : These values are measured under laboratory conditions. Results may vary in other situations; please read our Guarantee.
- The box can be fully personalized with your logo.
- Cutouts on all 6 sides for displays, ventilation panels, connectors, powersupply, cable entries, switches, buttons and so on.
- At the interior mounting holes, thread- spuds.
- Can be supplied with EMI power- and or signal line filters (see Data- and power line-filters)
- Quick open/close system
- Easy accesses components inside
- Any not standard size in a few days
- Plain / stylish design
- Customization outside with cut outs for data- and power lines
- Good shielding properties
- Shielding of electronic components
- Rigid, so very well for heavy duty military applications
- Hand-held test and measurement devices
- Radio control equipment
- Wall-mounted monitoring systems
- Security devices
- Building control equipment
Data- and power line-filters
This housing can be personalized with power line, USB, VGA, Flat cable etc.
|Part number||X (mm)||Y (mm)||Z (mm)||Radius|
For easy open/closing
Custom sizes and shapes can be produced on request and according to your drawing. There are several options available for the closure options. For example if you want A snap connection with G Shielded window please mention A, G. Send your drawing to request a quote for a custom shape to firstname.lastname@example.org.