Wrapshield 4730 to 4760
Wrapshield is a knitted wire mesh for EMI/RFI cable shielding
Cable wrapping is used to shield, ground and statically discharge cables, or to harness entire bundles of cables. Wrapshield is a double-layer knitted wire mesh supplied on rolls, which is used to wrap cables. For the best shielding performance it is important to assure there is a 50% overlap.
- Highly flexible
- High shielding performance
- Wide range of applications
- Shielding performance can be increased by more overlap
- One size for all diameters
- Branches can be wrapped
Wrapshield is available in four different wire materials:
- 4730 Wrapshield monel
- 4740 Wrapshield tinned copper steel (T.C.S.)
- 4745 Wrapshield tinned copper (T.C)
- 4750 Wrapshield stainless steel
- 4760 Wrapshield aluminium
12, 25, 50, 100, or 150 mm.
Other widths on request.
- Flame-retardant version
- With self-adhesive backing
- Customer-specific widths
Shielding performance (dB)
|These values are measured under laboratory conditions.
In other situations results may differ; please read our guarantee.