P-shaped EMI shielding profile 7200
Conductive fabrics with Ni/Cu-layer over P-shaped sponge core (elastomer core)
7200 series P-shape EMI shielding gaskets consists of
a P-shaped closed cell foam core which is covered with
a conductive fabric with a copper-nickel metal coating
(material code T) or highly conductive Amucor foil
(material code A).
P-shape EMI shielding gasket comes with a self-adhesive strip for easy mounting.
The version with highly conductive Amucor foil (material code A) is designed especially to be combined with aluminium and zinc-plated steel.
Our 7200 series P-shape EMI shielding gaskets continuous strip gaskets have excellent shielding effectiveness (SE),
high durability, low compression set and low resistance.
|Part number||Height (mm)||Width (mm)|
- Metal housings
- Switching cabinets
- Depending on the application an IP54 protection class could be reached, that means by the use of the shielding gasket a protection against dust (index 5) and protection against splashed water (index 4) could be offered
Conductive fabrics with Ni/Cu-layer. A PU sponge core
(elastomer) covered with electro conductive fabric
- Shielding effectiveness: > 85dB attenuation from 20 MHz to 10 GHz
- Electrical Resistance: < 0.1 Ohms/Sq
- Compression Deflection: < 1 lb/in
- Compression Set: 15-19%
- 15% at 21 °C (70 °F)
- 19% at 70 °C (158 °F)
- Service Temperature -40 °C (-40 °F) to 70 °C (158 °F)
- The 7200 series P-shape EMI shielding gaskets was developed to solve diverse EMI/RFI situations where a lightweight solution with excellent shielding properties and surface conductivity where required.
- Shielding of over 80 dB @ 100 MHz can be reached very easily by using these shielding gaskets.
- 7200 series P-shape EMI shielding gaskets has the following composition : PU sponge (thermoplastic rubber), enclosed in an electro conductive fabric weaved from nickel-copper-polyester.
- Flammability class: UL94-V0
All standard profiles are self-adhesive and have a removable protective cover tape.
- We provide these products from stock. Non-conductive adhesive tape is used as standard.
- Customer-specific lengths and stamped out patterns can be carried out on request.