Cable grounding clamps 4920
Cable grounding clamps for EMI/RFI shielding and ESD suppression. Clamps can be used as an end piece for cable shields
Cable grounding clamps are perfect for attaching and grounding EMI/RFI-shielded power and signal cables in various applications where an electrical connection is required between the cable and the grounding/EMI/RFI-shield circuit for EMI/RFI shielding or ESD suppression.
The product is supplied in strips of 1 meter, on rolls, or precut to the desired length. The holes in the strip can be placed at any desired interval. In our standard strips the distance between the holes is 12 mm. Please see the technical drawing below for more details.
- Provides simultaneous attachment and grounding for coaxial and braid-shielded cables.
- Resin base plated with copper foil.
- Due to the high-quality materials used, the clamp will not damage the cable shielding or the insulation sleeve.
- Excellent flexibility ensures constant contact pressure and stable contact resistance under heat variation and heavy vibration conditions.
- The contact resistance of the highly conductive copper layer is lower than the nickel or chromium plating on the standard metallic clamps.
- Low-weight, space-saving solution for dedicated cable grounding.
- Conductive textile inside
- Flammability rating: UL94-V0
- Mu-copper foil outside
- Thickness: 0.03mm (0.001 inch)
- Best mounting method:
- M3 (Size 4) screw