4910 - Entryshield
EMI/RFI-shielded cable entry-system to mount, ground and shield several cables or bundles of cables simultaneously.
A shielded cable-entry system to mount, ground and shield several cables or bundles of cables simultaneously. The highly conductive, flexible EMC gasket between which the cables are entered into the enclosure guarantees excellent shielding performance between 1 MHz and 10 GHz.
Options (on request)
- Watertight constructions
- Flame-retardant gaskets
- Chemical-resistant gaskets
- Temperature-resistant gaskets
- Stainless steel version
- High shielding performance over a wide range of frequencies
- Mounting within a few minutes
- Very easy to add more cables later
- Required preparations in the enclosure: only 1 rectangular recess
- Standard or according to customer specifications
Integration of a cable-entry shield
You can integrate Entryshield 4910 easily into any enclosure. You should make a slot in your housing that is 36 mm in height (H in the technical drawing). The length of the slot depends on how many cables you want to carry in. Entryshield is a clip-on profile that can be attached easily by pressing it into position.
4915 - Entryshield instant version (turnkey implementation plate for direct mounting)
We can deliver cable-entry shield as a turnkey implementation - we call this the Entryshield instant version. This instant version is a Mu-ferro plate of 100 x 200 mm, 2 mm thick, with the entry shield already mounted in this plate. The instant version is like a letterbox flap, only for entering EMI/RFI-shielded cables. This version is easy to fit into a EMI/RFI-shielded box, EMI/RFI-shielded room or Faraday cage.
For more details please see the technical drawing and the picture above.
Entryshield instant version options (on request)
- With Amucor EMI gasket
- Made according to your drawing
- Custom drill pattern
* Larger versions or a version according to your drawing are available on request.